February 15+16 brings Passions & Vanities to you in time for Valentine’s Day at Randolph Street Market! Great gifts and #hot vintage at every price from 125 smoking vendors selling art, vintage fashion for men/women, decor, fancy foods, chocolates, cocoa, hot sauces, pastries and more! Enjoy our drinks and bloody mary station at the market bar to make for a fun day of shopping in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago!
NEW onsite parking!
- Sat+Sun: 10am-5pm
- Free West Loop/Fulton Market delivery area
- Kids under 12 always FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: There will no longer be a trolley shuttle from Michigan Avenue due to the increasingly poor reliability of the trolley service due to the congestion on Michigan Avenue and cross town traffic.
Sometimes we hear from people who would like to come to Randolph but don’t understand why we charge admission to come and shop….
We charge for these reasons:
- For security reasons, an open gate is much more difficult to manage the safety of our attendees and dealers especially when money and fine jewelry are exchanging hands.
- We couldn’t afford to produce the market without a gate as we don’t want the financial burden of producing this event to fall entirely on our dealers’ shoulders. This is a very costly event to produce and supports many people including a big staff, many musicians, and small business owners.
- You can buy admission for $4 on Groupon, you can come for free at 3pm on Sunday or you can become a preferred customer of one of our dealers and get comp admission each month! Or you can buy your tickets directly from us and help us pay our overhead and stay in business 😊
You can’t support the dealers if you don’t show up! We hope to see you at RSM soon!