*$10 at the Gate. Good for both days.
|One General Admission + 1 RSM Tote Bag
Admission good for both days, receive one tote per purchase. (one of three colors: magenta, blue, yellow) *$15 at the Gate.
2 Adults/2 Drinks Redeem at Market Bar & Up to 4 Kids Snack, Retail Value $41. 1 Beer, wine, Champagne Each Adult) *Craft Beer not included. Online Special Only, 1 Snack per child.
|4 Friends Ticket Package
Retail value $75. Online Special Only! Ticket Package includes: 1 Beer, wine, Champagne Each (4 total) *Craft Beer not included. 1 Discounted admission each ( 1 voucher good for 4 friends)
|Student/Military/1st Responders Admission
I.D. MUST BE PRESENTED AT GATE OTHERWISE FULL PRICED GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED.
|Kids 12 & Under
65 years and older. Good for both days.
|Student Buy 2 Get One Free Ticket Special
I.D.'S MUST BE PRESENTED AT GATE OTHERWISE FULL PRICED GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED.
Randolph Street Market Lights Up the Season with TWO Holiday Markets: November 23 and 24 + December 14 and 15
Support 125 Small Businesses and Donate to Guardian Angel Community Services’ Holiday Toy Drive
On November 23rd and 24th + December 14th and 15th 2019, Randolph Street Market returns with two Holiday Markets to help you manage your shopping list (and, of course, check it twice)! For its final two indoor markets of 2019, Randolph Street Market is decking the halls at Plumbers Hall with 3 floors of one-of-a-kind shopping and fun for the whole family. Grab a specialty cocktail courtesy of Diageo and snack on free popcorn in the new Sports Bar while shopping the most stylishly crafted mix of vintage and modern decorative objects, housewares, fashion, art, hostess gifts and more from 125 vendors (including makers and shakers like Swoon Living, Luxe 1978, and Cocktail Courier).
Other featured Holiday Market vendors this season include:
- Peppermint S’mores Station by XO Marshmallow
- Treats by Grant Street Candied Pecans and Ray’s Toffee
- Diageo’s Tasting Station serving Specialty Drinks by Captain Morgan (November) + Bailey’s (December)
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters Made Uglier with fashion designer, Sew Anastasia
- Custom Made Ornaments by Project Onward Art Studio
- Bath Bomb Ornaments by Violet & Suds
- Miniature Terrarium Ornaments by Onsemiro Art and Craft
- Custom Monogramming On Personalized Gifts by White Elephant Designs
- Rare Novels & Coffee Table Books for bibliophiles of all ages from This Old Book
- Pet Portraits by Hofs Draws
Elves Workshop: For more family-friendly fun, kids of all ages are welcome at the complimentary “Elves Workshop” on-site at the market. Entertain the kiddos with hands on arts & crafts entertainment like making your own wrapping paper, designing wacky holiday headgear and decorating mini gingerbread houses while mom and dad get their holiday shopping done! Plus, the big guy himself—Santa Claus—will be on site each day from 12-2pm to meet the kids and take down their holiday wishes!
Personal Shopping: Want to leave it to the professionals? Email [email protected] with “Personal Shopping Assistance” in the subject line or ask for help at the front desk. Randolph Street Market’s owner and chief curator Sally Schwartz will be available to assist guests with finding the perfect gift for everyone on their shopping lists at both weekend markets!
Support Guardian Angel Community Services: Bring a new unwrapped toy for kids ages 4-12 years old for GACS’s holiday gift giving program and receive FREE admission to the market! Large, wrapped bins will be located by both entrances (Plumbers Hall’s parking lot entrance and the Washington Street entrance) for toy donations drop off, where guests can redeem their free entrance to the Holiday Markets.
Don’t forget about the FREE PARKING available in the huge onsite lot as well as the complimentary coat (and package) check at the check-in table.
PLEASE NOTE: There will no longer be a trolley shuttle from Michigan Avenue due to the increasingly poor reliability of the trolley service due to the congestion on Michigan Avenue and cross town traffic.
Sometimes we hear from people who would like to come to Randolph but don’t understand why we charge admission to come and shop….
We charge for these reasons:
- For security reasons, an open gate is much more difficult to manage the safety of our attendees and dealers especially when money and fine jewelry are exchanging hands.
- We couldn’t afford to produce the market without a gate as we don’t want the financial burden of producing this event to fall entirely on our dealers’ shoulders. This is a very costly event to produce and supports many people including a big staff, many musicians, and small business owners.
- You can buy admission for $4 on Groupon, you can come for free at 3pm on Sunday or you can become a preferred customer of one of our dealers and get comp admission each month! Or you can buy your tickets directly from us and help us pay our overhead and stay in business 😊
You can’t support the dealers if you don’t show up! We hope to see you at RSM soon!