Randolph Street Market Lights Up the Season with TWO Holiday Markets: Nov 23 and 24 + Dec 14 and 15
Support 125 Small Businesses and Donate to Guardian Angel Community Services’ Holiday Toy Drive
On November 23rd and 24th + December 14th and 15th 2019, Randolph Street Market returns with two Holiday Markets to help you manage your shopping list (and, of course, check it twice)! For its final two indoor markets of 2019, Randolph Street Market is decking the halls at Plumbers Hall with 3 floors of one-of-a-kind shopping and fun for the whole family. Grab a specialty cocktail courtesy of Diageo and snack on free popcorn in the new Sports Bar while shopping the most stylishly crafted mix of vintage and modern decorative objects, housewares, fashion, art, hostess gifts and more from 125 vendors (including makers and shakers like Swoon Living, Luxe 1978, and Cocktail Courier).
Other featured Holiday Market vendors this season include:
- Peppermint S’mores Station by XO Marshmallow
- Treats by Grant Street Candied Pecans and Ray’s Toffee
- Diageo’s Tasting Station serving Specialty Drinks by Captain Morgan (November) + Bailey’s (December)
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters Made Uglier with fashion designer, Sew Anastasia
- Custom Made Ornaments by Project Onward Art Studio
- Bath Bomb Ornaments by Violet & Suds
- Miniature Terrarium Ornaments by Onsemiro Art and Craft
- Custom Monogramming On Personalized Gifts by White Elephant Designs
- Rare Novels & Coffee Table Books for bibliophiles of all ages from This Old Book
- Pet Portraits by Hofs Draws
Elves Workshop: For more family-friendly fun, kids of all ages are welcome at the complimentary “Elves Workshop” on-site at the market. Entertain the kiddos with hands on arts & crafts entertainment like making your own wrapping paper, designing wacky holiday headgear and decorating mini gingerbread houses while mom and dad get their holiday shopping done! Plus, the big guy himself—Santa Claus—will be on site each day from 12-2pm to meet the kids and take down their holiday wishes!
Personal Shopping: Want to leave it to the professionals? Email [email protected] with “Personal Shopping Assistance” in the subject line or ask for help at the front desk. Randolph Street Market’s owner and chief curator Sally Schwartz will be available to assist guests with finding the perfect gift for everyone on their shopping lists at both weekend markets!
Support Guardian Angel Community Services: Bring a new unwrapped toy for kids ages 4-12 years old for GACS’s holiday gift giving program and receive FREE admission to the market! Large, wrapped bins will be located by both entrances (Plumbers Hall’s parking lot entrance and the Washington Street entrance) for toy donations drop off, where guests can redeem their free entrance to the Holiday Markets.
Don’t forget about the FREE PARKING available in the huge onsite lot as well as the complimentary coat (and package) check at the check-in table.